OTHER OPPORTUNITIES FOR CLUB MEMBERS TO GET INVOLVED IN:
We welcome the opportunity for any of our players or club members to get involved in officiating. We offer help to any club member such as mentoring, organising practice umpire sessions and more.
The general process we recommend is:
1. Get booked onto an into officiating course via England Netball website
2. Organise umpiring opportunities at a training session
3. Pass into officiating
assessment (following completion of the course)
4. Sign up for a C award course via England Netball website
5. Umpire at junior / lower league level matches to gain confidence, and then work up to higher level matches.
6. Pass written assessment
7. Pass physical assessment
We welcome the opportunity for players and other club members to get involved in coaching.
If you are interested, please get in touch with Maureen
- Level 1 (Beginner). Minimum Age 16
- Level 2
Minimum Age 18
Have the specified UK Coaching Safeguarding and Protecting Children training certificate before the end of the course content delivery. You will need to upload a copy of your certificate onto your e-portfolio
Have one of the recognised First Aid at Work certificates in the link below by the end of the course content delivery. You will need to upload a copy of your certificate onto your e-portfolio
- Level 3